- Generalist approach with flexibility to invest in “traditional” sectors as well as in those sectors that have a technological background.
- Companies with a niche positioning in sectors with high growth potential. Positioning in the high value added segments of the value chain.
- Highly qualified team with strong presence in the capital of the company.
- Leadership position with sustainable competitive advantages.
- Minimum sales of €3 million.
- Companies with a proven business model, with capacity to finance its ordinary business and willing to move to a new growth stage.
- Equity ticket between €3-7 million.
- Flexibility to combine capital increases with the sale and purchase of shares.
- Investment structures combining preferred stock and common stock.
- Majority or minority positions with reserved matters.
- Leading investor in all transactions.
- Investment horizon between 2 to 6 years.
- Calle Jenner 3, Planta 4. 28010 Madrid - Spain
- Tel: +34 91 4238350
- Fax: +34 91 4238275